Friday, June 12, 2009


http://www.thedieline.com/blog/2009/06/via-roma.html
Here is another nostalgic package design that really stands out! When I go to the grocery store and look for a pasta sauce I tend to stand and stare for a few minutes. All the bottles look the same, how am I supposed to pick? Which one will be the best? If I saw Via Roma's bottles on the shelf there would be no question that I would be drawn to it. The personal touch that the photographs give make me feel like I'm buying a sauce straight from an Italian kitchen. The laughter, smiles, and love oozing out of these photos make it an obvious choice.

1 comment:

ANDY PAGE said...

Thanks to Doug Palmer and the team at Own Brands, Great A&P, a marriage was made in heaven, great tasting Italian food products and eye catching packaging.

Momma Mia, Via Roma is authentic Italian cuisine at fantastic savings.

Be sure to sign up for Redtag Savings and enjoy money saving offers on fine Via Roma pasta products this month at Great A&P